The Marketing Specialist contributes to the Company’s success by adhering to company protocol regarding Proposal Preparation, Uniformed Branding, and all other aspects of marketing. The position is accountable for developing high quality, cohesive marketing materials across all mediums.
- Independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including identifying details
- Generate custom copy for proposals and presentations, including writing and editing text, design layout, custom graphics, tailoring resumes, integrating schedules, with minimal oversight
- Ensure uniformity of company branded documents, both externally and internally
- Create cohesive social media marketing campaigns and schedule, driving engagement among key demographics
- Update company website with current projects, events, and news
- Create slide decks for client presentations
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for marketing materials including social media outreach, company announcements, and newsletters
- Schedule photography vendor for key jobsites and events
- Plan, organize, and execute company events
- BS/BA with concentration in marketing, English, journalism, or communications preferred
- 0-3 years in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry or related marketing field strongly preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: emphasis in Adobe InDesign, working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, emphasis in PowerPoint
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge strongly preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written skills
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on quality
INCLUDE WITH RESUME:
G. Greene Construction provides a dynamic atmosphere to prosper within each employees’ field. Our family environment puts an emphasis on caring, teamwork, and respect. We encourage employees to take continuous education in order to further their career.
Our pay is at the top of the scale, and we have a generous benefits package which includes 100% paid medical and dental benefits starting on day one. 401k with automatic 3% match of total compensation regardless of employee contribution and vested 100% from day one. Vacation days commensurate with experience. Ten paid holidays. Short & long term disability. Work from home one day a week with employee determined start and end times to the work
day. Christmas club, vacation club and discounted loan offers through credit union. ID fraud coverage. Plus, other benefits.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume & cover letter.