In coordination with the owner & G. Greene’s Building Division, our Civil & Utilities Division provided all civil support in the completion of the 40,000 sq ft. building addition. The scope of this project included clearing the two acre lot, relocating the existing campus fire protection line and communication network between buildings, excavation for new addition, a bio retention area, sewer line around the new building and finishing landscaping, paving and curbing.
- Coordination with the Owner and G. Greene Building Division
- Relocation and reuse of spoils from site development to create a park-like site on the campus
- Maintained campus fire line while expanding the system for the new building
- Existing operations were not disrupted
Back to Projects
- Installed shoring and dewatering systems
- Installed 4,892 square feet of retaining block wall
- Relocated underground utilities and installed new
- Backfilled, graded, paved, and installed new sidewalk
Project at a Glance
MarketSite Development & Improvements
Joyce Design Partnership, Dankers Structural Consulting, SED Associates Corp.