- About Us
- In The News
We are looking for Candidates who possess excellent communication and computer skills with the ability to work in a team environment. You will be involved in all facets of daily construction related issues.
– Attend client meetings
– Review, package and process of submittals and shop drawings.
– Prepare change order requests
– Track and update subcontractor change order requests
– Delivery and drawing log preparation
– Update of site drawings, RFI’s and COR’s
– Project Closeouts
– BS in Engineering or Construction Management
– At least 2-3 years experience
– Procore Software
– Microsoft Project Scheduling Software
– Microsoft Excel
View All Job Openings