- About Us
- In The News
We are looking for Candidates who possess excellent communication and computer skills with the ability to work in a team environment. You will be involved in all facets of daily construction related issues.
▪ Attend client meetings
▪ Review, package and process of submittals and shop drawings.
▪ Prepare change order requests
▪ Track and update subcontractor change order requests
▪ Delivery and drawing log preparation
▪ Update of site drawings, RFI’s and COR’s
▪ Project Closeouts
▪ BS in Engineering or Construction Management
▪ At least 2-3 years experience
▪ Microsoft Project Scheduling Software
▪ Microsoft Excel
▪ Procore Software a plus