Completed at a brisk pace of ten weeks, G. Greene Civil & Utilities Division installed new underground drainage under Mechanic Street in Natick, MA. We portioned the work in two phases and coordinated work with Eversource labor.
- Proactively identified underground storage structures that interfered with underground utilities
- Installed temporary water bypass to supply water to buildings located off Mechanic Street
Back to Projects
- Obtained necessary permits, including Town of Natick trench permit
- Sawcut and removed asphalt
- Installed drainage lines, manholes, and catch basins
- Backfilled and installed asphalt